Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 14 - Thursday, December 3, 2015

Image result for home makeover
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed."
-Alexander Pope
I drank a smoothie with sour sop and blackberry. I also made kale, mushrooms, and onions and ate a few red pears today. I haven't had much time to blog lately because my brother is in town and doing some renovations on my house in order to make my living space more comfortable and peaceful. He painted my bedroom and living room my favorite color, yellow. He said this will help settle my mood and keep me from getting depressed so often. The new color makes me feel more in control of my life for sure.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsule 450mg
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper t.i.d.
Bio Ferro
Capsule
Dr. Sebi
3 caps b.i.d.
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps t.i.d.
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.

1 comment: