Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 13 - Wednesday, December 2, 2015


Image result for emotional rollercoaster gif

Image result for emotional rollercoaster gif
"Hearts are breakable, and I think even when you heal, you're never what you were before."
- Cassandra Clare, City of Fallen Angels


Today was an eventful day. But I'm going to begin with my food intake. Today, I had half of a smoothie containing sour sop, black berries, and the three herbs. I also sucked on a few french fries in order to calm my salt cravings. Later on in the night, I had a slice of watermelon.

Aside from the food, today was the day I received a call from the Health Department/Care Resources. I went down to the building and spoke with the assigned caseworker. His name was Anthony B. He gave me an intense, detailed interview or questionnaire. I gave the name of who I'd slept with over the past year, which was only Anthony. Then the caseworker/investigator (Anthony B.) set up an appointment for me to begin treatment. I'm excited because now I will be able to get a baseline of where I am and get a proper CD4 count. That way I will be able to track and monitor my progress. I'm glad my brother finally flew into town to support me during these rough beginning stages of this virus. He flew in after I had that seizure a few days ago.

However, when I left the building I became overwhelmed and emotional while driving home. It's like everything was becoming real. I really have this disease! I began to cry. Then, to add insult to injury, the caseworker/investigator's name was Anthony. Really?!!! I want justice and I want to be healed. No! Not healed! Cured!!!

I pulled over on the side of the road and gathered myself before continuing to head home. My brother is still skeptical about Dr. Sebi's herbal approach and claims to be able to cure H.I.V. and other diseases, but I'm still confident.

I had a breakthrough (and breakdown) when my friends (my "Support Team") and my brother made an unexpected drop-in to make sure I was okay. A lot of built up anger and tension was released. A lot of questions were answered, and a lot of wounds were healed. This allowed me to let go of Anthony that much more. Because up until now, I felt like he was all that I had. I feel stronger now. I need to focus on saving money to buy the All-Inclusive Therapeutic Package from Dr. Sebi now. The package cures H.I.V. and costs $1500 per month. That is about the same amount as H.I.V. medication from the pharmacy. The only difference is Dr. Sebi's is natural and CURES the disease and the the medication from the doctors only treat it for the REST OF YOUR LIFE. Dr. Sebi has cured H.I.V./AIDS from as little as 12 days to 18 months. I am ready. You can't put a price on life.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap t.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsule 450mg
Solaray
3 caps t.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Bio Ferro
Capsule
Dr. Sebi
3 caps b.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Powder
Starwest Botanicals
1 tablespoon
Guaco
Powder
Rainforest Pharmacy
1 tablespoon
Concansa
Bark
Sioux Trading Post
2 pinches
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap

No comments:

Post a Comment