Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 12 - Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Image result for take a break
"If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible."
-Paulo Coelho, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept


                                                        Image result for vacation quotes

My emotions are overriding my body. I'm still craving salt and certain thoughts or emotions trigger intense hot flashes throughout my body, shortness of breath, dizziness, or pressure in my throat or eye sockets. I really want to quit my job. I need time to recover mentally. It's like I need time to stay still for just ONE MINUTE so I can wrap my head around what is actually going on in my life. I have my son and this house to take care of and I just need a moment to actually take in this new phase of life I am entering. But the bills won't pay themselves and I need money to pay for my treatment.

I had a smoothie which contained sour sop, avocado, sea moss, dandelion, 3 herbs (sarsaparilla, guaco, and cancansa), sea veggies and agave.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsule 450mg
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Bio Ferro
Capsule
Dr. Sebi
3 caps b.i.d.
Sea Vegetables
Powder
Raw Reserve
1 tablespoon
Sarsaparilla
Powder
Starwest Botanicals
1 tablespoon
Guaco
Powder
Rainforest Pharmacy
1 tablespoon
Concansa
Bark
Sioux Trading Post
3 pinches
Bladderwrack
Capsule 580mg
Nature’s Way
1 cap daily
Dandelion
Capsule
Solaray
2 caps
Yellow Dock
Capsule 500mg
Solaray
1 cap

1 comment:

  1. how did you use the concansa bark? And is the concansa bark the same as red willow bark?

    ReplyDelete