Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 11 - Monday, November 30, 2015

Image result for Emergency room
"Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect."
-Margaret Mitchell

I ended up in the hospital today. I believe it was too much emotional strain from people pressuring me to talk about it when I already knew they wouldn't understand. One of my friends from middle school showed up at my job today to make sure I was okay because I recently had a suicide attempt. She used Facebook and a group of my other friends from school to do research and find out where I work because I was not answering my phone. I'm not used to anyone checking up on me or caring about me, other than Anthony. So I made it clear to my friend that what she was doing was appreciated, but uncomfortable and stressful for me. I tried to assure her that I was fine, but she was still worried.

She asked me what time I get off of work, but I refused to tell her because I just wanted her to leave and go back home to her children. She stayed in the parking lot for about another hour while I went back up to work. Eventually, she left. I went home after work and stripped off all of my clothes and got into bed. About 45 minutes later my neighbor began to throw rocks at my window. I got up and looked out the window. She told me that my friends were at my gate. I was confused because I don't have any friends. 

So I went outside and saw not one, but three of my friends from middle school. I was overwhelmed by them even being there. Or maybe I was overcome by the love they were showing. I don't know. Either way, it was too much for me. I attempted to walk towards them, but I collapsed in tears. I just wanted to be normal again. All of this extra attention was making it a reality for me that I am sick. 

Fire-Rescue arrived and conducted a brief assessment. I woke up in the back of the ambulance. They said I had a seizure and transported me to the hospital's emergency room. All of my friends were there with their kids and my eight year old son was there as well. This was going to be the first time I had to disclose my status and I couldn't bring myself to doing it. I was going to let the nurse find out on her own. Only two of my friends knew my status. I didn't trust the other one enough to tell her because she has a very big mouth and is immature. But I walked out after receiving very poor service and being left unattended for more than an hour. I was never even seen by a doctor or nurse.

I had a smoothie today which contained sour sop, kale, and the 3 herbs (guaco, concansa, and sarsaparilla), dandelion, sea vegetables and agave.

Treatment
Form
Brand
Dosage
Burdock
Capsule 425mg
Solaray
1 cap b.i.d.
Sarsaparilla
Capsule 450mg
Solaray
3 caps b.i.d.
Dandelion
Liquid Extract
Herb Pharm
1 full dropper b.i.d.
Bio Ferro
Capsule
Dr. Sebi
3 caps b.i.d.
Sea Vegetables
Powder
Raw Reserve
1 tablespoon
Sarsaparilla
Powder
Starwest Botanicals
1 tablespoon
Guaco
Powder
Rainforest Pharmacy
1 tablespoon
Concansa
Bark
Sioux Trading Post
3 pinches

4 comments:

  1. Your journey was amazing (read each day already.) Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I appreciate you reading my story. I hope it helps at least one person.

      Delete
  2. Save your money. Make this mixture, it will strongly support you in your journey. Ive been on this journey myself for about 10 month's now and I have learned so much. Your story is truly inspiring. Stay strong queen. http://fastingdrsebi.blogspot.com/2016/09/how-to-make-dr-sebi-chelation-i-and-ii.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tray. Note to all the readers. While it is a good idea to follow a mucus-less diet, this method alone has not been proven to cure HIV. Please keep that in mind. I have not yet viewed the link but I suggest that if there is anything on there that is not on Dr. Sebi's original nutritional guide please refrain from consuming it.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete