Friday, December 18, 2015

Day 1 - Friday, November 20, 2015

Today, I decided to document my treatment process for the first time after receiving the news. I have not been able to see a doctor yet to get my CD4 count. However, as soon as I do, I will post it as a baseline so we can see if this natural method is working. I believe wholeheartedly that it will. I just want to track the progress of my healing in an effort to help encourage others, track the timeline in which it took to completely reverse the disease and make believers out of the non-believers that herbs are for the healing of the nation.

Image result for journal

Today, I drank water and a freshly juiced drink containing kale, cactus fruit, cactus leaf, and avocado. It took me all day to finish this drink because I lack an appetite. I'm not sure if it's from the depression after being diagnosed or from my vegan lifestyle. I did not consume any solid foods either. This is my sixth day of not eating. I still have absolutely no appetite and increased bowel movements.

I recently purchased two types of pH test strips to test my pH levels. According to Dr. Sebi, a pH level of 7 or above is considered alkaline. Disease can not live in an alkaline environment. So, I test my levels periodically.

Test                              Result
Enzymedica                  pH 5.5 - 6
Healthy Wiser               pH 6.25 - 6.5

I'm not that great at reading the results yet. But that is the range of which it came in. The Enzymedica brand seems more accurate, as it only has one color to read. But the Health Wiser brand is the one I have seen used in doctors' offices. It also has a higher range of pH covered. However, you must match three different colors to get the result, and that can be a bit difficult at times for beginners.

    Image result for Enzymedica pH Strips                                                                      Image result for Healthywiser pH Strips

Below you will find a list of herbs I have been taking:

Treatment                    Form                    Brand                    Dosage
Burdock                        Capsule 425mg     Solaray                   1 cap 3 x per day
Sarsaparilla                   Capsule 450 mg    Solaray                   3 caps 2 x per day
Burdock Root               Liquid Extract       Gaia Organics        40 drops 4 x per day
Black Elderberry          Liquid Extract       Herb Pharm            40 drops 4 x per day
Dandelion                     Liquid Extract       Herb Pharm           1 full dropper 4 x per day


12 comments:

  1. Hello My dear,

    thank you for making this blog, I am also starting Dr. Sebi's treatment and I have my package here with me. I haven't taken it yet because i'm waiting for my days off because i'm afraid of the first reaction. My main concern is my job and i was told the herbs will make me have a bowel movement 6-10 times a day which is really difficult for me to do at my job. I'm constantly on the phone with clients and can't leave my desk as many times as I please. Also the bathroom is not that close to my desk. Do you mind me asking how your body adjusted to so many bowel movements and if it interrupted your work life? Did it calm down at a certain point? Thank you and I wish nothing but the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to ask me anything and I will do my best to give you an answer.

      Which package did you order?

      The bowel movements weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. I thought it would be runny and uncontrollable. But I was wrong. They were pretty normal. About an hour or two after each meal I felt that I had to go to the bathroom, but I was able to hold it as long as I needed to. I think it is a great idea that you waited until you were off of work to begin. I think you should jump right in if you are off on the weekends. Don't prolong it any longer. Continue to follow the Nutritional Guide and you can reach out to me at anytime if you need a little help, support or encouragement. I check my blog every day.

      The bowels did calm down by the second day. The amount of food you intake has a lot to do with the frequency of your bowels as well. You can't put a lot out if you haven't put a lot in. Since starting this alkaline diet, I don't eat as much as I used to. My appetite is smaller. Sometimes I fast as well. You'll feel your way through this quite well. Within a week or two, you'll know what works best for you. Just please, try to stay disciplined with your eating. That's the most difficult part. Your body will be able to handle the herbs and compounds. That's what it was made for. So, no worries in that area.

      Good luck and thank you for your well wishes! Keep me posted.

      Delete
  2. This blog is a blessing. I'm totally immersed in your story. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi quen, could you shoot me an email please. Orlandoforgie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What would you like to discuss? I only ask because I am being a lot more careful with my private life after starting this blog.

      Delete
  4. Beloved. You are doing an AMAZING THING!!! And you are helping to heal people. I do not have this diagnosis but realized I was dealing with a narcissist who exposed me to other diseases and I am going to go through most of this regimen as a preventative measure. Please don't take this blog down, we need you. Dr. Sebi's legacy lives on through you, I am ECSTATIC FOR YOUR HREALING!!! <3 So much love beautiful, wise and radiant queen. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the love. I am humbled.

      -Queen Selah

      Delete
  5. You may not realize it, but this blog is a miracle in itself, thank you so much for sharing. I have been researching Dr. Sebi for about a year now and was sad to hear about his passing.
    God bless you.
    I understand you must get a lot of emails and i know you are a private person so i'll post here, please bare with me.
    I'm a big meat eater and really trying to change my life style. I want to fast, do you have any suggestions? I heard about the green food plus and apple juice from one of Dr. Sebi's videos but is there any exact regimen that you know of?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found out yesterday from husband he got HIV from when he cheated on me while I was overseas 2 months this year. I went directly to get tested and it said I have it also. I'm have not cried yet. I just don't feel anything. No anger towards him..nothing. I've followed Sebi, Gerson and others. There is just nothing out there in depth like this blog. Since its NOV, Im ordering all the items you have along with alkaline books etc. Going to start my Sebi treatment then get tested again once completed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear that. May I point out a few things from what you shared with me?:

      1) At least you have a husband. Legally married to a person who will most likely stand by your side during these difficult times and you won't have to walk around alone with your head held low in shame. He admitted that he was wrong. Now he has to stand by you.

      2) It seems that you caught it early. That is great!

      3) My blog is here to help and it's completely 100% FREE. I had no hope, faith, or direction to go off of other than Dr. Sebi's word.

      4)The emotions will come...

      Stay positive in order to come out NEGATIVE!

      Love you and can't wait to see you come out cured on the other side. I need more success stories under my blog so that people will know that I was not lying and Dr. Sebi is not a fluke.

      Be strong & stay disciplined.

      Delete
  7. Hi
    Sarsaparilla
    Guaco
    Concansa

    how much amount of mixture of these 3 herbs powder should take daily for curing within 12days

    ReplyDelete